The obligation to comply with the Spanish “Immediate Information Supply” (SII) affects those companies operating in the spanish territory having to file VAT returns on a monthly basis. This is the case for those with a turnover higher than 6 million Euros during the previous calendar year, the so called “big companies”.
- The modernization of the electronic commerce to come. Latest legislative measures of the European Union
- SII obligations vs VAT financial costs. Time to decide
- New validations and errors document applicable as of 10-01-2019
- Spain introduces the Inmediate Information Supply System (SILICE)
- Spain. First step to unilaterally introduce a “Digital tax”